Temperature controllers for hot runner systems
Temperature control is a very important element of injection process. The series of temperature controllers offered by the company enables the choice of the right temperature controller for each injection process.
Basic functions of temperature controllers:
- Soft start - extended function of drying heaters at lower supply voltage. During soft start the leakage current from the heater to the ground is measured. This function protects the heater from burnout (a wet heater will not be switched on).
- Self-adaptation - controller automatically sets P, PI, PID parameters and thus it does not exceed the set temperature.
- Automatic emergency mode - when heat sensor has been damaged, temperature controller automatically switches over to power control, maintaining the right temperature of nozzles and manifold.
- Buffer function - manifold and nozzles are heated up to the set temperature simultaneously (especially important when processing thermolabile plastics).
- Sequential control - especially important when large number of nozzles is installed in injection mould. It substantially reduces power network load, because only eight adjustment points are switched on at the same time.
- Additional output allows to control nozzles with pneumatic or hydraulic valve gate.
- Menu is in Polish, French and English (refers to RT-PC controller).
- current-carrying capacity 16 A for each control zone
- temperature control range: 0÷500oC
- temperature control algorithm P, PI, PID
- power control range: 0÷100%
- display of set and actual temperature
- graphic illustration of nozzle temperature changes
- central light or acoustic (optional) alarm
- PC computer compatibility (optional)
RT-C1 temperature controller
RT-C1 temperature controller is designed for collaboration with single nozzles. It has two independent temperature control zones: main and auxiliary. Current-carrying capacity: main zone 16A, auxiliary zone 5A. Recommended for processing all plastic types.
RT-C temperature controller
RT-C temperature controller is constructed in panel system (each panel controls one injection point). Temperature setting is performed by means of coding switch. Display shows temperature readout. Standard versions are built for 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 21, 24, 36 channels. Recommended for processing all plastic types.
RT-M temperature controller
Microprocessor temperature controller RT-M is constructed in panel system (each panel controls one injection point). Temperature controller has membrane buttons used for setting temperature, power and P, PI, PID parameters. Parameters alterations as well as actual and set temperature are shown on two displays. Standard versions are built for 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 21, 24, 36 channels. Recommended for processing all plastic types, especially for thermolabile plastics.
RT-PC temperature controller
RT-PC temperature controller is controlled by means of PC computer. All settings are made through computer keyboard. It is equipped with control system of closing and opening time for valve gate nozzles and nozzles with hydraulic closing. The controller has sequential control function. It is constructed in versions from 20 to 180 channels. Recommended for multi-cavity moulds.
All controllers have mark and certification mark
given by Polish Research and Certification Centre S.A.